Terravita Real Estate Scottsdale Arizona
Terravita real estate Scottsdale Arizona is professionally staffed health and fitness center offers state-of-the-art exercise equipment, including stationary bicycles, stair climbers, treadmills, fitness stations and free weights. Other features include private men’s and women’s locker rooms and a spacious aerobics room. After a workout, the center offers a soothing massage, steam shower or dry sauna.
Terravita Estates Community Pool
The entire community is integrated by a six mile system of walking / jogging trails, linking all neighborhoods and social areas, including the clubhouse.
Every homeowner in the community is a member of the Scottsdale Terravita Community Association. Membership includes enjoyment of and maintenance responsibilities for the common areas and covers landscaping and maintenance of these areas and the community’s streets. The Community Association fee also includes the services provided by the community’s entry gates as well as Terravita’s roving security personnel.
Terravita Real Estate Scottsdale Arizona
All Terravita homeowners automatically become social members of Club Terravita. Membership includes full use of all clubhouse facilities (with the exception of the golf locker rooms) and access to all outdoor recreational facilities. In addtion, Social Club membership includes 4 tee times of golf per year on Scottsdale Terravita 18-hole championship golf course.
Terravita Community Tennis Courts
Terravita real estate Scottsdale Arizona consists 1,380 homes ranging in a resort community ranging in size from 1,500 to 3,800 square feet. Home prices range from the low $300,000 $250,000 to over $1 million. All homeowners are members of Terravita Country Club, which includes a first class fitness center, community pool, spa and tennis courts, and nature trails that reflects Arizona’s Sonoran Desert landscape.
It was carefully constructed and planned as a gated master-planned community consisting of approximately 823 acres.
Just North of Terravita is the town of Carefree, Cave Creek, and the Tonto National Forrest. Nearby is Lake Bartlett and Lake Pleasant .
It’s a special place. Not just for the picturesque location or the long list of amenities — but for the sense of community fostered by those who live and play here. Both elegant and comfortable, Terravita welcomes those who embrace a balance.
The Terravita Community:
- Championship golf course
- Clubhouse with casual and fine dining
- Desert Pavilion for meetings, activities and events
- Health and fitness center with classes, steam room and more
- Six tennis courts for casual and organized play
- Swimming pool and hot tub
- Seven miles of walking, biking and hiking trails
- A two-mile self-guided nature trials
- Private homes
- A full calendar of events ranging from golf and tennis tournaments, to social, cultural and culinary events, to cocktail and holiday parties.
World-class amenities – minutes away:
- Scottsdale shopping and dining
- Cultural venues and educational institutions
- Major league sports arenas for the Phoenix professional sports teams, including the Cardinals, the Suns, the Diamondbacks and the Coyotes
- The Barrett Jackson Auto Auction, the Arabian Horse Show, NASCAR, Major League Baseball spring training camps, PGA golf events, casinos and more
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
The TCA is governed by a seven person Board of Directors who are resident members in good standing with the TCA. Each Director is elected by a vote of the members and serves a two-year term without compensation. Elections are held each March at the annual meeting.
The Terravita Community Association is managed on-site at the Desert Pavilion by Capital Consultants Management Corporation. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Terravita’s instructor led group exercise classes include:
- Zumba Line Dancing
- Strength and Tone
- Completely Cardio
Personal training sessions are designed to help members learn proper form and technique, while achieving individual fitness goals. These sessions are scheduled on an optional fee basis.
Terravita Tennis activities include:
- Private lessons and clinics, including video analysis
- Adult leagues and mixers
- Inter-Club and Intra-Club events
- Men’s and Women’s Club Championships
- Adult Superset Challenge Cup – Singles and Doubles
- Men’s and Women’s Drop Ins
- Kids private lessons and clinics
- Annual Kids Summer Camp
- Swim in the shadow of Black Mountain
- The resort pool with easy beach entrance is the perfect venue for both exercise and leisure.
- The pool is home to water aerobic classes, adult lap swim, water walkers, open swim and relaxing sunbathing.
The pool area includes a cabana with locker room facilities, an outdoor ramada and a soothing hot tub to help members relax after a spirited tennis match, a challenging golf game or water workout. The poolside grill offers seasonal food and beverage service.
Terravita Desert Pavilion
The Desert Pavilion has more than 9,000 square feet available as a meeting or special event venue. Members can participate in member-sponsored and Club-sponsored activities, such as:
- Terravita Art League
- Card games, including Bridge, Poker and Canasta
- Board games, including Mahjong and Scrabble
- Stitch and Chat, and Quilting
- Book Club
- Bible Study
- Seminars and Workshops
The Desert Pavilion is also home to Terravita’s self-service library, which includes hundreds of titles donated by the residents.
Terravita Real Estate Scottsdale Arizona Golf Club
Separate from all the other amenities that Terravita offers is the an award-winning private golf club. Terravita Country Club, Terravita Golf Club and Terravita Community Association (TCA) are separate legal entities so you can choose to join the golf club or not – It’s all about choices.
The Terravita Golf Club is one of the 10 regional qualifying venues for the 2012 U.S. Women’s Open, is a separate community amenity with full membership open to both men and women residents and a limited number of non-residents, all of whom enjoy high-quality golf programs, including a first-class teaching staff headed by one of the Southwest’s Top Ten instructors, Susie Corona. The Club also is only one of a few private clubs in Scottsdale that allows and encourages personal golf carts. Finally, the Club has a special Mesquite Program – a limited, trial membership for anyone who may be interested in joining a great private golf club.
Terravita Real Estate Scottsdale Arizona Membership Categories:
NEW Designer Membership Plan – As of 2012 and for a limited time Terravita Golf Club is offering full memberships for an initiation fee of only $15,000. The new memberships are available to Terravita residents and non-residents alike. Many of the members enjoy our active Terravita life style and live or rent outside of the gates of Terravita.
Not sure yet? Try their Taste of Terravita Mesquite Membership Plan on a One Time Only monthly or one year trial basis. Options include:
- Monthly Mesquite member pays $1,500 per month ($2,000 for two) for unlimited golf and full membership rights. Full membership to men’s and women’s league and inter-club events included except Club Champion tournaments. No monthly dues or cart and locker fees. Or,
- Yearly Mesquite member pays $3,000 plus monthly dues and cart fee and receive Full membership rights. Full membership to men’s and women’s league and inter-club events included except Club Champion tournaments.
Invitational Memberships are available for singles, couples or families ages 24 to 49 and include all the benefits of Full membership. An annual payment of $1,500 accrues toward Full membership, and monthly dues are only 2/3 of Full membership dues, plus cart fees.
If you have questions on Terravita real estate Scottsdale, Arizona, just Email or call us at 480-595-6412
The article Terravita real estate Scottsdale Arizona is brought to you by Luxury Valley Homes.
Terravita Real Estate | Scottsdale Realtor | Homes For Sale In Scottsdale | Real Estate In Scottsdale Az | Scottsdale Real Estate