No matter if you are storing wine, tax documents, old photos or rugged couches they are your possessions and there is a reason you are storing them. Shouldn’t they be kept safe and secure whether they are worth $1,000,000 or $10?
Choosing the right storage facility and storage unit can be a stressful process if you do not have your priorities set. You shouldn’t have to worry about the safety and security of your belongings while they are being stored.
When searching for a storage unit you should be researching the security at the self storage facility offers. Most facilities nowadays have 24 hour surveillance, gates, locks and coded entry but is that enough protection for you?
Below are some additional questions to answer prior to renting from a self storage facility.
- How do people gain access to the storage facility?
- Is the storage facility secured and fenced in?
- Is there 24 hour video surveillance of the property?
- Is there a storage manager on duty, or at least on premises at all times?
- Who else can access my storage unit besides me?
- Is there proper lighting around the entire storage facility?
- How do you access the storage facility – with a key or coded gate entry?
The more security the storage facility has, the better protected your belongings will be and the more peace of mind you will have. SelfStorageFinders.com shows amenities and security for most storage facilities throughout the country. Whether you need Buffalo self storage or Scottsdale self storage, we have you covered.Blog Contributed by: Brian Barwig Marketing Executive www.selfstoragefinders.com
Article is brought to you by: The Luxury Valley Homes team.
Jane Daley, BA
Jeff Daley, PhD
Luxury Valley Homes – West USA
Scottsdale Real Estate Arizona
Our Luxury Valley Home Team
480-595-6412 or email